Why pay 19.20 euros?
It is a pleasure for me, on behalf of the student union (ÖH) at Lauder Business School to welcome you to our university.
Starting your studies at a new university, perhaps in a new country, is definitely exciting but also stressful. It’s important for us to let you know that we are here to support and assist you throughout your studies, either on or off campus.
During your admission process, you were requested to pay a fee of 19.20 Euros and you are probably wondering- what am I paying for?
By paying the mandatory ÖH fee, you officially become a student here in Austria, and therefore entitled for rights as well as services.
Such services include:
- A full legal representation to make sure your rights as a student are protected and preserved.
- An on campus injury insurance
- Financial aid for eligible students
- Access to a database of jobs and internships
- Discounts from our various business partners in Vienna
- Extra-curricular programs to enrich your knowledge and skills
Our team works tirelessly to provide you with all the tools necessary for you to achieve your full potential and have an unforgettable experience at Lauder Business School.
For more information regarding our services, team and relevant information, beside what you can find here on this website, make sure you also like our Facebook page- LBS student union
My team and I wish you a fruitful semester, full of memorable moments and great achievements.