The Austrian Federal OH is more than a regular student union you might encounter with during your previous studies. This great student body provides a long list of extremely useful services, that you are more than welcome to use, for FREE!
This is the list of the most important OH Services, for any further explanation you can click here for and read the full information (in German) on the Federal OH website, or click here to contact us, your local OH LBS representatives.
- The Blackboard website (Schwarzes Brett) – provides Internships, Student Jobs and living solutions.
- Contract Check (Vertragscheck) – Assistance in work contracts, explanations about your labor rights.
- „Progress“ – the ÖH magazine
- ÖH-Helpline – free psychological assistance.
- Woman rights promotion (Fem-Queer Fördertopf) – OH offers assistance and funds for individuals who are willing to promote issues related to Feminism and Woman rights.
- StudyFinder (Studienplattform) – Helps you to find an Austrian institution that fits your needs.
- ÖH Social Funds (OH Sozialfonds) – Scholarships for students in need.
- Funding for your projects (Heim-Fördertopf) – The OH offer funds to support your BIG and Promising projects.
- SMS reminder (SMS Erinnerungsservice) – Fill in your important dates and we will make sure you won’t miss them.
- OH Insurance (ÖH-Versicherung) – Insure you from “studential accidents”.
- Try the Course (Studieren Probieren) – Giving you the opportunity to check out the course before deciding to take it.
- Support for Special Projects ( Fördertopf für Sonderprojekte) – Administrative and financial support for your special projects.